- Soften, open, release.
- Don't push the river. It flows by itself.
- She believed she could, so she did. - R. S. Grey
- The only way out is through.
- Let go. My body knows how to birth my baby.
- My pelvis releases and opens as have those of countless women before me.
- My body is made to give birth.
- I can do it because I am doing it.
- I am a wonderful mother.
- I am strong and unafraid.
- When sleeping women wake, mountains move - Chinese Proverb
Each coloring book has a heavyweight, colorable cover and images are
printed on high quality paper. Every image is printed on a separate
sheet so that the pictures can be removed and displayed individually.
All copies are hand signed by the artist.
Soften, Open, Release is an adult coloring book of eleven inspirational
birth affirmations with illustrations. Color them during pregnancy to
relax and mentally prepare for childbirth. They can be used on a birth
altar or hung where you give birth to help you through labor. Many of
the images are also intended to provide inspiration and comfort in the
early months of motherhood. This book makes a wonderful baby shower gift
or mother blessing gift for any mother planning a natural childbirth.